Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex University Parking - directions

Orson Cart

Oct 10, 2012
Obviously this is me being thick, but this is the first time I've booked the university parking and just wondered if anyone can tell me how to get to it from Lewes direction. From the website it looks like there are a couple of different car parks but all my ticket says on it is "EXTRA MATCH 2". Thanks.

(Score prediction for tonight 3:1)!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Their is parking on the Mithras house side, your left as you drive in or the Cockcroft Hall side, your right. The latter will be better for you to get back to Lewes after the game. You can actually park on the road outside the Mitrhas house side if you are early enough.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Take A27, stick to left hand lane as if you are joining Lewes Road, go under bridge on right as if you are heading to Stanmer Park, go past entrance to Stanmer Park and just follow the road , this ends up at the Uni.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Their is parking on the Mithras house side, your left as you drive in or the Cockcroft Hall side, your right. The latter will be better for you to get back to Lewes after the game. You can actually park on the road outside the Mitrhas house side if you are early enough.

I assume he means the Uni (near site) parking, not Park and Ride.

If so, go down to the bottom of Coldean Lane, turn left, head for Stanmer Park entrance but drive past it and into the Uni from there.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

If so, go down to the bottom of Coldean Lane, turn left, head for Stanmer Park entrance but drive past it and into the Uni from there.

Get ya, thought he was P&R ing, would be a bit of the map, I'll go back to bed...:dunce:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Was going to pay for parking at Sussex Uni but theres no option on website. Has it sold out? Is Mithras house open? Bridge car park? No option to pay for that either

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

He wouldn't be coming down Coldean Lane. GJH1971 has given the best directions.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Just spoke to the ticket office. Sussex Uni parking is sold out, but its potg at Mithras house (£4 per adult, £2 per child) Also potg at Bridge car park which i assume is £13 per car

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Been looking at seagulls.co.uk and no notice of Mithras House. I think it comes on when Mill Road is expected to be full. Anyone confirm Mithras is definitely open?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Been looking at seagulls.co.uk and no notice of Mithras House. I think it comes on when Mill Road is expected to be full. Anyone confirm Mithras is definitely open?

Well the guy in the ticket office said it definately is. Its just a case of turning up there and paying £4 per adult in the car and £2 per child

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Mustn't change anything in our routine, so Mithrus, Bus, Middle steps down, Lottery (never won), Burger & Harveys and seat. All usual clothes are set out ready.

Orson Cart

Oct 10, 2012
Thanks all. Think Ill give myself a bit of extra time beforehand and enjoy less of a queue for a pie and pint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here