• Play Off spot

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Definitely FA Cup Semi for me. We can get promoted to the premiership anytime in the next couple of years but this may be our most realistic chance of reaching an FA Cup semi final for a very long time. We really need to try and take it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
greedy me!!
BOTH

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Semi final definitely, Hull and Sunderland will be tough but winnable, we need to take this chance.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Definitely FA Cup Semi for me. We can get promoted to the premiership anytime in the next couple of years but this may be our most realistic chance of reaching an FA Cup semi final for a very long time. We really need to try and take it.

Is it not going to get harder and harder to reach the PL with FFP and parachute payments of around 60M over a four year period for relegated teams.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'm always changing my mind on this question. I'm just thinking, for our long-term furture, promotion would be advantageous. But the prestige of getting to Wembley might be equally worthwhile. It's a difficult one IMO. Today, given the choice between a Cup semi or a PO sport (with no guarantee of promotion), I have to go with the Cup run. Ask me again tomorrow and I'll change my mind (aha, especially if we lose tonight!)

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Tough one, but I'd plump for the cup run.

I'd say that can only add momentum to the club.

But, I'm with [MENTION=4156]glasfryn[/MENTION] - Both!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Both!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here