Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Park and Ride Tonight

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Anyone know what the latest is on the Park and Ride for tonight. The club stated that only Mill road would be operational unless demand was greater than Mill road could handle.
I can't find what the latest is on the other two P&R sites with no information on the club site.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Mill Road and Lewes Road are open but you'd be advised to book if you want a space.

Racecourse not open, as things stand, but I believe the club are trying to get it open.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
This was tweeted yesterday at 6pm

Transport Manager ‏@BHAFCtransport 15h
[MENTION=21309]hammy[/MENTION]fan can't book now. Booking closed yesterday. I'll see if I can open more P&R sites tomorrow we'll let you know details by midday

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
@OfficialBHAFC: Both Mithras House and Mill Road P&R sites are open for tomorrow's game. Subject to availability POTD: £4 for adults, £2 for juniors. #BHAFC

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
How far is the walk from Mithras House to Amex?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
@OfficialBHAFC: Both Mithras House and Mill Road P&R sites are open for tomorrow's game. Subject to availability POTD: £4 for adults, £2 for juniors. #BHAFC

HawkTheSeagull &#8207 [MENTION=23454]HawkTheSeagull[/MENTION] 16h
[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]transport Ive pre-booked at Mill Rd for tomorrow, will a spot be reserved for those who have paid ?

Transport Manager &#8207 [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]transport 16h
[MENTION=23454]HawkTheSeagull[/MENTION] yep as usual if you've paid for a space it will be reserved.

Jon #44 &#8207 [MENTION=21309]hammy[/MENTION]fan 16h
[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]transport [MENTION=23454]HawkTheSeagull[/MENTION] is mithras house available and can i pay on the day?

Transport Manager &#8207 [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]transport 16h
[MENTION=21309]hammy[/MENTION]fan yes but as per tweet to [MENTION=23454]HawkTheSeagull[/MENTION] there only limited space coz we're saving booked spaces.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I think the whole transport issues will cause chaos tonight with the A27 flooding at just prior to the Kingston roundabout. I was stuck in this yesterday (Sunday lunchtime) and it took me twenty minutes to get from Falmer station to the Kingston roundabout. The news this morning is the A27 is no better today

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/11015013.Flooding_causes_chaos_on_A27/

Sounds like it has to be a very early trip to the game tonight.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
I think the whole transport issues will cause chaos tonight with the A27 flooding at just prior to the Kingston roundabout. I was stuck in this yesterday (Sunday lunchtime) and it took me twenty minutes to get from Falmer station to the Kingston roundabout. The news this morning is the A27 is no better today

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/11015013.Flooding_causes_chaos_on_A27/

Sounds like it has to be a very early trip to the game tonight.

Went along there about an hour ago and no flooding at all now, traffic flowing freely

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here