Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance Tonight?

North is virtually sold out apart from a few singles and seats right at the front. Still decent amount available in the corners. Guessing 200 available here

West (lower) is sold out in the middle but loads left on the wings. Guessing 600 available here.

West (upper) there are loads left - maybe another 600

East (upper) is selling well - maybe 100 available

East (lower) good availability on the wings - 600 here.

Shelf - will be unused - 300

South - will be unused, apart from maybe 500 Hull Fans - 2000 here.

With some others the club have no doubt held back, I predict 24250 here tonight......

Maybe they will sell well today, what with the draw and all.

I wonder how many they would bring? Can't see them requesting the 15% as they already have Wembley to look forward to. However, I do seem to remember them bringing 2000 odd for a 2nd round Carling Cup Tie a couple of years back

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think the actual attendance will be low due to the difficulties with the transport. I'd be delighted if we had anywhere 20,000 inside the stadium.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sub 20K in my view given the transport issues.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
North is virtually sold out apart from a few singles and seats right at the front. Still decent amount available in the corners. Guessing 200 available here

West (lower) is sold out in the middle but loads left on the wings. Guessing 600 available here.

West (upper) there are loads left - maybe another 600

East (upper) is selling well - maybe 100 available

East (lower) good availability on the wings - 600 here.

Shelf - will be unused - 300

South - will be unused, apart from maybe 500 Hull Fans - 2000 here.

With some others the club have no doubt held back, I predict 24250 here tonight......

Maybe they will sell well today, what with the draw and all.

:eek: That will cheer him up im sure his group have tickets for the southstand tonight .

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
For a televised Monday night game I think 23,000 would be a very good show.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I wonder how many they would bring? Can't see them requesting the 15% as they already have Wembley to look forward to. However, I do seem to remember them bringing 2000 odd for a 2nd round Carling Cup Tie a couple of years back

Pssst! We're playing Hull!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Sadly, laughing at the offical attendance announcements has become a regular feature in the WSU! Comical

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here