Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has the 6th round draw worked in our favour ?

Is it good to know 6th round opponents

• Yes, it's in our favour

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • No, It'll work against us

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Makes no difference

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
With Hull being only three points above the relegation zone, will knowing the future opponents make them more, or less, likely to play a weakened side and concentrate on the league ?
I think that if I were in their position I wouldn't want to risk losing any key players (however the same could be said for us with a chance of the playoffs).

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Will make little difference, a couple of the players that arrived in the window for hull are cup tied which makes squad rotation more enforced

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
At least if we do get through the stark contrast between Gus the blabber mouth and dignified Garcia will be very clear. We'll have to get Nathan Jones to wind Poyet up and watch him go.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Worst draw we could've had IMO. If we win, the next months vital league fixtures will be overshadowed by all the Gus this, Gus that shit, the hype, the nonsense on here etc etc.

The only advantage i can see from playing Sunderland is potentially all the players upping there games as they will want to be included. Beyond that i am in agreement with you i would rather not hear all this Gus this and Gus that rubbish. I may need a month off NSC if thats the case.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here