Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Road to the final

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I know we shouldn't be getting carried away and take one game at a time but.....

Hull (h)
Sunderland (h)

win those two then:

50-50 chance of

Semi-final: Sheffield Utd / Sheffield Wednesday / Charlton

Final: Arsenal / Everton / Man City / Wigan

There is a long way to go but we really do have a very realistic chance of making the final

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I know we shouldn't be getting carried away and take one game at a time but.....

Hull (h)
Sunderland (h)

win those two then:

50-50 chance of

There is a long way to go but we really do have a very realistic chance of making the final

I'm not sure we do have a realistic chance of making the final.

Not really that confident about beating Hull for a start.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
To knock out 2 x prem teams is a big ask though

Two struggling premiership teams who both think survival in the prem league is priority over the fa cup !

I seriously think we have a chance to get to wembley both in the semi's and the final, if the semi draw is kind to us.

F@ck me this rollercoaster that is Brighton and Hove Albion is a great ride, albeit frightening at times !

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .

Hull (h)
Sunderland (h)

win those two then:

50-50 chance of

33% not 50%

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011

Hull (h)
Sunderland (h)

win those two then:

50-50 chance of

Beating 2 premier league teams,albeit not great teams is no easy task.Who can know who we might get in the semi final,hard to make a case for us beating Arsenal/Man City but we can all dream.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
We could beat Sheffield Wednesday in the semi final and then (Mackail-)Smith could score the winner against Manchester City in the final.

I'm already looking forward to our European adventure.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
1983 Semis were:

Man Utd v Arsenal
Sheff Weds v Brighton

2014 could be:
Man City v Arsenal
Sheff Weds v Brighton

Almost the same!

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
One game at a time chaps, Hull will be tough but i doubt their travelling support will be that great tonight so the home crowd could be an advantage for us. Sunderland are a tough team on the road and beaten much better teams than us on their travels :( Like I said, one game at a time.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011

Hull (h)
Sunderland (h)

win those two then:

50-50 chance of

Lets get through tonight first, did we not have all this Wembley talk before Palarse at the Amex and that went totally tits up.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
We could beat Sheffield Wednesday in the semi final and then (Mackail-)Smith could score the winner against Manchester City in the final.

I to am looking forward to the European adventure, I'm off to France next week on a booze cruise.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS

We would get into Europe even if we were to lose to City (or Arsenal) for that matter, in the final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here