Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boo, clap or meh.

Reception for Poyet IF he comes to the Amex?

• Total voters

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
So what will you do IF we beat Hull, and I realise it's a big if. Afraid id probably get carried away with the Harveys and boo him.

edit: actually I wouldn't be surprised if I booed and clapped him at the same time.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Massive BOOOOO from me.

Anyone who takes the club to court over being sacked for good reason, not to mention lying about it in telly deserves nothing less. And that's before you even mention not turning up for the play off semi 2nd leg and those Me Me Me comments afterwards.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I'll probably be the same, but it'll be pantomime stuff. Would be nice to get a hostile atmosphere going, even though he did a great job and personally I wish him all the best.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
If we beat Hull I couldn't give a shit. I have no personal vendetta against him and he gave me some very happy footballing years. Deserves a clap if the moment arises.

Still, we have to beat PREMIERSHIP Hull first.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Little clap as any previous manager but then its game time (can't see us beating Hull anyway so won't become an issue)

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Nothing. Did good things but left it badly. Cancel each other out. Although he is the sort of man to really dramatise it the week before and that may well end up with a few boos

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
A respectful applause before the game, followed by mental booing everytime he gets involved on the touchline during the game. Applause for Oatway and Tano.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Try and get 'Poyet is a wanker' going repeatedly for 90 minutes

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I'd clap him to thank him for what he's achieved here and then concentrate on the football.

...but something tells me our fans will get carried away and give him abuse for 90 minutes
Yes, because its a football match, not a local parish council meeting.....

Plus he is going to give it the 'biggun' in the week leading up to it ( if we get through),... he will feign all sorts of indifference towards us, talking about more important things like relegation from the Prem, the financial ceiling at Sunderland,..... etc etc.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Amex will be quiet whatever is decided.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Even though I was glad to see the back of him, and I thought in the end he behaved like an arse, I'd like to think I can be the better man and give him a little applause in recognition of the good work he did here. I would then like the team to show him what he is missing by sending Sunderland crashing out of the cup.

However can we actually take care of Hull first before getting into this. We still have tough game to take care if tomorrow, this why I didn't like the idea of the draw taking place before our tie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here