Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno Saltor twitter

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I saw a tweet in support of 'No to Hull Tigers' campaign and had a little look. The account was Bruno [MENTION=24901]Bruno[/MENTION]Saltor

Was surprised to see a very personal tweet from December that I was unaware of and would have thought would have been picked up here and in national press in the current climate. made me wonder whether its a fake account given lack of coverage.

Sure enough, seems that the genuine acocunt is bruno saltor grau @ brunosaltor2. Can't imagine waht sort of sad individual pretends to be a professional footballer, seems to be loads around.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I saw a tweet in support of 'No to Hull Tigers' campaign and had a little look. The account was Bruno [MENTION=24901]Bruno[/MENTION]Saltor

Was surprised to see a very personal tweet from December that I was unaware of and would have thought would have been picked up here and in national press in the current climate. made me wonder whether its a fake account given lack of coverage.

Sure enough, seems that the genuine acocunt is bruno saltor grau @ brunosaltor2. Can't imagine waht sort of sad individual pretends to be a professional footballer, seems to be loads around.

What did the tweet say ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was about coming out and announcing he had a male partner.
I guess someone wanted to come out, but didn't feel ready to use their own account yet. Hopefully they'll find the strength to come out properly soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here