Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Indian takeaways in and around brighton and hove?

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
We are looking for a different place to get our curry takeaways from. We have used tulsi in hove by the grenadier, kismet on Portland road, Ganges on church road and chillies near southwick.

Any recommendations please ?

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Tropical Curryland by the Level is where I get my takeaways when I'm home. Never had a bad one.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Nishat Tandoori - Preston Street. I've been using it for about 20 years, and it's still as good as it ever was. I've never found anywhere that gets near it.

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
We are looking for a different place to get our curry takeaways from. We have used tulsi in hove by the grenadier, kismet on Portland road, Ganges on church road and chillies near southwick.

Any recommendations please ?

Touch of India boundary road, I have curry twice a week love it this beats them all hands down, and kitchens immaculate. Better tha nhove tandori Ashoka etc. Even thomhove tandori is good this is better.
Don't let the resturant put you off as it's a bit like eating in some ones front room, food amazing

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Touch of India boundary road, I have curry twice a week love it this beats them all hands down, and kitchens immaculate. Better tha nhove tandori Ashoka etc. Even thomhove tandori is good this is better.
Don't let the resturant put you off as it's a bit like eating in some ones front room, food amazing

Do they do takeaway ?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
That sound good but just checked trip advisor and mixed reviews..
Worth a try though?

Oh God yes. Especially the Goan curries - the Chicken Peri Peri is as good as it gets. My wife swears by the Dansak (as do I - she can never finish it) and we've tried loads of their other dishes without disappointment.

But their Onion Bhajis are not recommended.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Oh God yes. Especially the Goan curries - the Chicken Peri Peri is as good as it gets. My wife swears by the Dansak (as do I - she can never finish it) and we've tried loads of their other dishes without disappointment.

But their Onion Bhajis are not recommended.

I love a chicken dansak madras hot. Always love bhajis with my curry but recently the kismet burns them. So we all wanted to try something different. Might have to give it a whirl. Thanks Pogue

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here