• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Blackadder

Blackadder460.jpg

Top scorer in the tournament so far, fans will hope that The Inbetweeners doesn't pose much obstacle.

vs

The Inbetweeners

The-Inbetweeners-006.jpg

Surprised a number of people by comfortably bettering Peep Show and The League Of Gentlemen, two very strong comedies. Just a few more votes would've meant avoiding Blackadder and facing Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights...it couldn't go further given this draw, could it?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How are you drawing these?

Strikes me there are very many weaker two than these. They really shouldn't be playing each other at this stage.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How are you drawing these?

Strikes me there are very many weaker two than these. They really shouldn't be playing each other at this stage.

Winners vs Runners Up. Typical tournament style. Inbetweeners is very lucky to get this far IMO. Blackadder shouldn't have any problems whatsoever here.

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Old moon face James Buckley (far left in pic) is Palace through and through. His head is as round as a football and some would argue that it should maintain the same relationship with folk's boots. Blackadder is clearly better but should you wish for another reason to vote for Baldrick & co, the thought of old moon face lifting this years trophy should surely make your mind up.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
This is NSC of course and given the fact that a SHRIMP won the World's Hardest Creature it is not beyond the wit of those with multiple accounts to hilariously f*ck up the obvious and correct result......

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Blackadder , should romp home with one of the Inbetweeners being a Nigel :laugh:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
This alone puts it on a completely different level to The Inbetweeners.

What's so funny about a load of blokes getting shot?

Both great comedies but I love the Inbetweeners. The writers are a similar age to myself which is why it feels like a documentary at times.

Dec 29, 2011
What's so funny about a load of blokes getting shot?

Both great comedies but I love the Inbetweeners. The writers are a similar age to myself which is why it feels like a documentary at times.

Inbetweeners is so true to life. Older people might find it 'funny', people from the younger generation will find it hilarious because it's absolutely spot on. Older people will vote for Blackadder, younger people will vote for The Inbetweeners (in general, cue Mowgli saying he voted for Blackadder :rolleyes: ).

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Blackadder definitely - good to see Inbetweeners getting it's comeuppance :thumbsup:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Inbetweeners is so true to life. Older people might find it 'funny', people from the younger generation will find it hilarious because it's absolutely spot on. Older people will vote for Blackadder, younger people will vote for The Inbetweeners (in general, cue Mowgli saying he voted for Blackadder :rolleyes: ).

You're one step ahead GBM :thumbsup:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I love Blackadder - all four series. A fantastic comedy programme.

But I really can't understand this attitude towards Inbetweeners. I am 51, and, I think, quite intelligent. Going by everyone's comments on here, this should mean that I would find it puerile and unfunny. I don't, I find it hilarious. One of my favourite ever comedies.

And I voted for it. So there.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Have gone for Slackbladder as it's been my favourite for years, but have to say this has been the hardest of the 8 to call for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here