Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If QPR beat Reading tomorrow (quite likely)...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
6th place would be IN OUR HANDS.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It's in our hands anyway as Reading are only a point above us, having played the same amount of games and we still have to play them at home. It's all about what we do from here on in, we don't need to rely on results anywhere atm.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It's in our hands anyway as Reading are only a point above us, having played the same amount of games and we still have to play them at home. It's all about what we do from here on in, we don't need to rely on results anywhere atm.

Blimey, a kevtherev post I agree with. Spot on.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Automatic promotion is still "in our hands".

Does anyone really think 94 points won't be enough to reach the top two?

Forget what other teams are doing until the last couple of weeks in the season, it's just a waste of time and effort.

8 wins in a row is tough to do obviously, but far from impossible. Do that and see where it lands Brighton in the table. Doubt anyone will be cheering QPR to beat Reading then.

theboybilly

There's a definate need for a more positive approach in away games, at least against teams like Millwall and Blackburn, if Albion are going to keep the pressure on those around them. The displays at Derby and Watford were so frustrating as points were there to be had.W hat was it, one or two shots at goal in each match?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Automatic promotion is still "in our hands".

Does anyone really think 94 points won't be enough to reach the top two?

Forget what other teams are doing until the last couple of weeks in the season, it's just a waste of time and effort.

8 wins in a row is tough to do obviously, but far from impossible. Do that and see where it lands Brighton in the table. Doubt anyone will be cheering QPR to beat Reading then.

I will be doing just that.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I can't see us making up the 10 points to catch Rangers. So it's a win for them I hope.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
! 16 games to go 48 pointsto play for be optimistic and live in hope until it is mathematically impossible especially as we have most of the top teams to play still

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
! 16 games to go 48 pointsto play for be optimistic and live in hope until it is mathematically impossible especially as we have most of the top teams to play still

I am optimistic of making the play offs, not of going up automatically.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here