Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut's RUINED

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
5 or so Beach Hut's taken off the promenade and dumped on the pitch and put course near Hove Lagoon. Total carnage. Also a set of Traffic Lights blown over in Marine Parade, top road. Anymore tale's of carnage ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
plural = no apostrophe

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Horsham doesn't seem too badly affected, I assume any weak trees were uprooted in last year's storm.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I was going to post about the three villages next to me being evacuated, about 40 houses destroyed, friends businesses ruined, cars, dogs and property lost to the flood waters but beach huts you say? AND a set of traffic lights. Golly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I always was ruined according to most........

Mind you Ruined In A Day by New Order is a cracking track

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I was going to post about the three villages next to me being evacuated, about 40 houses destroyed, friends businesses ruined, cars, dogs and property lost to the flood waters but beach huts you say? AND a set of traffic lights. Golly.

Yep send the Royal Marines and the Prime Minister to Brighton & Hove seafront, it's CARNAGE!!!!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I was woken at 5:54 by a horrible ripping noise and a loud crash. It was a rather ugly Leylandii tree about 30 feet high whacking into our house, bringing down some guttering but nothing worse, thank goodness - lucky they're quite flimsy. Can you get these things taken away by the council or environment agency, or do I need to pay somebody £200 to do it? I'll ring the council...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

And i've had a plant pot blown over - a BIG one !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here