Anyone recall Jim Gannon ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
bullettime.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Was he ever a hot property or was he a hot property on here or was he a hot property in the football world?

Northwich Victoria, eh? Why does that ring a bell?

[yt]R2CthnNBYTw[/yt]

I took an Jewish* Arsenal supporting friend to that, he loved it.

That was a great game to watch. The rolled sock El-Abd playing as a libero and Wilkins' babes snuffing out the charge of the Lancastrians. [MENTION=528]attila[/MENTION] will probably remember that game.

* The relevance of the Jewish bit was because he crossed swords with Buba/Blue Peter on my account.

Last edited:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Was he ever a hot property or was he a hot property on here or was he a hot property in the football world?

Northwich Victoria, eh? Why does that ring a bell?

[yt]R2CthnNBYTw[/yt]

I took an Jewish* Arsenal supporting friend to that, he loved it.

That was a great game to watch. The rolled sock El-Abd playing as a libero and Wilkins' babes snuffing out the charge of the Lancastrians. [MENTION=528]attila[/MENTION] will probably remember that game.

* The relevance of the Jewish bit was because he crossed swords with Buba/Blue Peter on my account.

I remember going to this one and the following round against another non-league outfit at home. Can't remember which team though. Northwich Victoria made Jake Robinson look like Lionel Messi.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Stafford Rangers. They had a chap who annoyed the crap out of me. Namely because he used to wind up the away fans at Cheltenham (uni steward work) and I'd get some drunk idiot baying for my blood for the sake of a goal and result that was absolutely nothing to do with me. Grayson, I think.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Last week Stockport, now effectively in division 6, had former Albion players Liam Dickenson (£300,000) and James Tunnicliffe (£150,000)........on the bench for their match at Bradford PA.

D

Deleted member 22389

Last week Stockport, now effectively in division 6, had former Albion players Liam Dickenson (£300,000) and James Tunnicliffe (£150,000)........on the bench for their match at Bradford PA.

Bloody hell I didn't realise they where that far down the league now.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009

Tunnicliffe has now left Stockport by mutual consent. Really surprised to hear he was playing at that level though. Thought he had some potential when we signed him. Dickenson however has probably had one to many late nights and deserves to be where he is

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tunnicliffe has now left Stockport by mutual consent. Really surprised to hear he was playing at that level though. Thought he had some potential when we signed him. Dickenson however has probably had one to many late nights and deserves to be where he is

To be fair Liam has been out for over a year with a leg break or ACL injury I think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here