Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull - Monday - Calling all Winchester based Seagulls who can't make the Amex?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
It's only £15 to get a seat for the game. Bit of petrol on top, call it £35.

You might spend that in the pub on alcohol, fruitie and crisps.

May as well just go to the game and enjoy it to full.

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
Hi Winchester 1 !!!! Long time no see mate, PM me with your new number will yer feller and I hear you are down for the Wigan game? :albion2:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Come on down to the March Hare in Harestock, for live coverage of the game!

The landlady - June - will be delighted to welcome any local Seagull fans! :bhasign:

Not sure why you are asking this, Shirley with your user name it's just you that supports the Albion in Winchester:ascarf:

Winchester1

Aug 27, 2012
Downtown Winchester
Hi Winchester 1 !!!! Long time no see mate, PM me with your new number will yer feller and I hear you are down for the Wigan game? :albion2:

Hey Seabass - looking forward to catching up next Saturday, hopefully with an FA Cup victory under our belt!?

As you can imagine the locals are full of themselves over here with their lofty premiership position and I was hoping to get a bit of moral support around me for the match on Monday!

And if there is anyone else who wants putting straight on why I haven't been able to get to many games this season, I'll gladly put them straight next Saturday pre or post game in the Bell.

The landlady sends her love too .

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
Great to see you back mate, I take it that it's an early start then Winchester 1 ? Lots to catch up on mate lol !!!!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here