Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth make huge signing

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
"Additionally, Sign For Your Club provides him with a number of fantastic prizes, including; a signed shirt, free tickets to every home game for the remainder of the season, a stadium tour, a full replica kit complete with his name and number as well as free pizza for a year."

I thought competition prizes were supposed to be good

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
According to that contract, their official name is Portsmouth Community Football Club.

Presumably that's the same community they've ripped off countless times in various forms by entering admin to avoid paying their dues?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Being Pompey, I assume the £20,000 prize will then turn into a £20,000 p/wk wage.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"Additionally, Sign For Your Club provides him with a number of fantastic prizes, including; a signed shirt, free tickets to every home game for the remainder of the season, a stadium tour, a full replica kit complete with his name and number as well as free pizza for a year."

A signed shirt (signed by international superstars Wes Fogden and Patrick Agyemang), free tickets (to see your team get mauled by Burton Albion), A stadium tour (your shoes may become covered in piss and/or faeces during tour, stadium also may also crumble), a full replica kit complete with his name and number (congratulations on becoming a full-kit wanker), and free pizza for a year (but it's Papa John's). Congratulations!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

Jeesus Christ ! Did you not see the bit where it said ....... FREE FECKIN PIZZAS FOR A YEAR ! :clap:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Pompey in association with Papa John's Pizza. I don't know which byeline I prefer best: "Come and enjoy a slice of misfortune!" or

"Quattro Stagioni (4 years, 4 relegations, plenty of capers)"

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I presume he'll be cover for Nick Awford, who wanted to further his career, hence signing on a month's loan at Bognor.

Edit: Is that contract void cos they can't spell football?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here