Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
garcia-press-14feb14-ld229-1359594_478x359.jpg

Oscar has urged Albion to enjoy the occasion against Hull City

PUBLISHED
13:07 14th February 2014
by Adam Tighe
I want to play every game the same way we are already playing and not focus on whether we are on television or anything else"
Oscar Garcia has urged Albion’s fans and players to make the most of facing Premier League opposition on Monday.
The Seagulls welcome Steve Bruce’s Hull City to the Amex, a game that is being shown live on BT Sport, and the Spaniard says it is a fixture to relish.*
He told seagulls.co.uk, ““They are in a comfortable position, they are always well organised and don’t concede many goals but we need to enjoy the occasion of playing against Premier League opposition.
“My philosophy is to play all the games the same whether we are on television or not. We cannot change how we play or our mentality, it would not be good if when we are on television we play with more intensity or energy.*
“I want to play every game the same way we are already playing and not focus on whether we are on television or anything else.
“We like to play always in front of our own fans and it will be a great atmosphere under the lights. Everyone needs to enjoy the occasion and we will see what happens.”
The Seagulls have been knocked out by a top tier side in the last four seasons of the FA Cup but Albion’s head coach says his team will not deter from their style of play.
bruce-l229-1359587.jpg

Bruce's side lost 1-0 at the Amex last season
“In every country you find managers who manage the team in one way and others in another way, but I am only focused on how I want to manage my team and how I want to improve my players.*
“I know my philosophy but I don’t know the philosophy of all the other managers, but Steve [Bruce] is doing a great job, he is an experienced manager and was a fantastic player at one of the best teams in the world and for sure he would have learnt a lot from all his coaches.*
“He had Sir Alex Ferguson and for sure he learnt a lot off him but what I need is all my players focused on what we are doing.
“We will try to get a good result and do everything we can to get through.”*
UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES
Albion v Hull City (FA Cup):
Monday 17th February, kick-off 7.45pm
Albion v Wigan Athletic:
Saturday 22nd February, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here