Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for TOMORROW & LATEST protest UPDATE*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Of COARSE there is no MATCH tomorrow as we ARE playing MONDAY. That just CAUGHT out my CRITICS (All 2 of THEM) who THOUGHT I was going to post ABOUT tomorrows MATCH and had a WHINGE ready SAYING how BORING I am and I've FOOLED them like the FASCISTS they ARE.

ANYWAY I felt like BARE Grills WADING through the SWAMPS on my WAY to the CLIFTONVILLE this morning and I had a VALENTINES Card for BIG Hilda and a POEM I had written for her -

Roses ARE RED
Violets are BLUE
I've got some ROHYPNOL
JUST for YOU

I was TUCKING into my LARGE Traditional FULL English when BIG Hilda arrived, I GAVE her the CARD and NEXT minute I've BEEN clocked by a RIGHT hander and I'm lying on the FLOOR in a HEAP. Obviously SHE didn't APPRECIATE my poetic TALENTS.

Luckily MY SAUCE turned up BREATHLESS with excitement and I wanted to KNOW why BURNO had been DROPPED for the LEEDS match and he said it was TOP secret because BURNO and SALTER had a punch up in the DRESSING room and Nathan JONES had to PULL him off. OCSAR wasn't IMPRESSED and dropped the PEAR of them. Then my SAUCE quickly left to JOIN the THRONGING masses in GEORGE St on their WAY to SAVERS for some BARGAINS.

Big Hilda had CALMED down by now so we had some ARS business to DISCUSS namely whether we should get FLYING Frederico's MASSIVE cannon out again for the HULL match or NOT ? The TRANSPORT secretary of the ARS Beach Hut WANTS a MASSIVE protest on MONDAY about the TRAVEL tax on SEASON tickets so WE agreed to his REQUEST and have made the ARRANGEMENTS and it will go down BIG time in TV history and COULD be the BIGGEST ever MASSIVE protest.

The CANNON will be PRIMED and ready, Beach HUT will be NAKED and GREASED up with GOOSE fat. HE will be INSERTED into the CANNON and FIRED over the DICKS Bar and the North Stand and if WE plan this RIGHT he FLY into the AMEX waving his FREE 1st CLASS train PASS waving a BANNER saying AXE the TRAVEL Tax before LANDING on top of RAY Stubbs PITCHSIDE.

This will MAKE Worldwide PUBLICITY and Beach Hut will be on CNN as well as SKY NEWS and could WELL make him the no.1 TREND on TWITTER.

What could possibly GO wrong ?

UP THE ARS

AXE THE TAX NOW

SACK THE BOARD

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I volunteer myself to insert Beach Hut into the cannon.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I've got a TUB of BEAF dripping if you run OUT of GOOSES fat around Beachy's GUT

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There is a slight flaw to this plan, I am watching the game in a bar in Valencia on Monday night so perhaps someone from the ARS can deputise for me ?

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Luckily MY SAUCE turned up BREATHLESS with excitement and I wanted to KNOW why BURNO had been DROPPED for the LEEDS match and he said it was TOP secret because BURNO and SALTER had a punch up in the DRESSING room and Nathan JONES had to PULL him off. OCSAR wasn't IMPRESSED and dropped the PEAR of them. Then my SAUCE quickly left to JOIN the THRONGING masses in GEORGE St on their WAY to SAVERS for some BARGAINS.

I love this paragraph so much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here