Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game show request

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've been asked to pass the following on.

Apply if you want, don't if you don't...

My name is Kate and I’m a researcher at Ricochet, a local TV production company on Seven Dials known for TV programmes such as Channel 4’s Food Unwrapped, Supernanny and Born To Be Different, Channel 5’s Cowboy Builders and The BBC’s Britain’s Empty Homes.

Excitingly we are developing our first game show and are looking for local families to participate in a run through for a major broadcaster on Wednesday the 19th of February. We are looking for families of 5 who are ideally multigenerational and we were wondering if any of your forum members would be interested in putting a team together.

The families would need to be available from approximately 5pm until 7:30pm at MyHotel in Brighton next Wednesday. There will be a cash prize on offer and we will reimburse any travel expenses.

I was wondering if you might be able to post this request on your forum, asking people to contact me if they are interested. My email address is kate.south@ricochet.co.uk or I am contactable on 01273 224 800 or 07891952968.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think I know Kate, they're a good company.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here