Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Moore

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Just playing a few vids on Youtube of Gary Moore ( parisienne walkways, still got the blues )

Anyway I did not know he had died (aged 58) reading about him he is buried in Rottingdean and had a house in Vallance Villas in Hove when he died..

What other (proper) rock idols live in Brighton and hove....And I dont mean Peter Andre aor the burger van man.....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anyway I did not know he had died
There was a thread on here at the time.
had a house in Vallance Villas in Hove when he died..
There's no such road. He used to live on Vallance Gardens, but he was selling that around 2006, so I doubt he still owned it.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
my Godson's brothers are Gary Moore's sons ......... FACT :) lovely chaps they are too. One of them is rather good at playing the guitar

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
..........small world .................... wouldn't want to paint it .................. but I'm happy to put a price in

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Saw him a few times with Lizzy and solo, along with Clapton and SRV he was probably one of the best white blues guitarists.

From memory he used to have another Brighton muso in his band, Neil Carter, who was also in UFO at some point.

Does Nick Cave still live in Hove?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Check my avatar!

Blimey, my eyes aren't that good. I now know you can hold a sax - doesn't mean you can play it !! Mind, sax played badly is awful, so I guess you can. I'm still loving playing my Les Paul at the mo, so I'm not moving on just yet.

Jul 7, 2003
Either PeteWay or Phil Mogg of UFO live in Brighton (can't remember which)

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Thanks. 5 times over the limit isn't a "massive" amount though, really, unless he wan't used to it, I guess. Much more than I could manage now though.

Not like the Daily Hate Mail to exaggerate is it!! Still Empty Rooms (I was given the original of this on a white label 12 inch as a rock DJ at the time)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here