Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ulloa - assuming he is fit, should he start against Hull?

Should Leo start against Hull

• Yes, play our best team and he needs game time anyway

Votes: 187 95.9%
  • No, wrap him up in cotton wool

Votes: 8 4.1%

• Total voters

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He should play, 100%. There is no reason why he shouldn't? He could get injured in any game at any point anyway why should we not play him in this game? Pure disrespect of the cup and completely daft IMO

Moronic from Naylor.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He needs as many games as possible at the moment to get his sharpness back. Insanity not to play him. This game could be worth £700,000.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Play him. FFS Naylor.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Should've made the poll public so we could ban the offending voters.

Rookie mistake [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION].

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think a few of you are being unfair on Naylor here.

It's not so much that he might get crocked in this game. It is that if he plays on Monday, and again against Wigan and Blackburn, then there is a good chance he'll be very leg weary for the Blackburn game, which would be a third match in 8 days. Will OG really just play him for all three?

I'd certainly rather he was at his best on Tuesday week at winnable Blackburn away, as opposed to Hull.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Who the hell is Naylor to suggest the Albion should not play someone.

He is a two bob writer for a local non entity paper, He does not even claim to support the Albion, his stories are nearly all obtained from guess work and NSC. I can not recall the last story he came out with that was not already common knowledge.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

It's not so much that he might get crocked in this game. It is that if he plays on Monday, and again against Wigan and Blackburn, then there is a good chance he'll be very leg weary for the Blackburn game, which would be a third match in 8 days. Will OG really just play him for all three?

I'd certainly rather he was at his best on Tuesday week at winnable Blackburn away, as opposed to Hull.

It's not as if he's moved much in the last two games?

I reckon he should be able to stand in a penalty area waiting for the ball to come to him three times in a week

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Modern footballers are pussies!

They should try doing a job for a living.

Best team should be played. Ulloa can come off when he has won us the game :)

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
Top :fishing: from Naylor...

He's certainly caught a few!

Would a balanced article about a potential Ulloa selection dilemma for OG generate as much interest (therefore hits & revenue)?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Who the hell is Naylor to suggest the Albion should not play someone.

He is a two bob writer for a local non entity paper, He does not even claim to support the Albion, his stories are nearly all obtained from guess work and NSC. I can not recall the last story he came out with that was not already common knowledge.
I really can't believe the bile he gets on here sometimes? Who the hell is he? He's the local writer covering the Albion, that's who. All he's done is open up what IMO is a valid point of discussion.

It's not as if he's moved much in the last two games?

I reckon he should be able to stand in a penalty area waiting for the ball to come to him three times in a week
I wouldn't disagree with that. :lolol:

But he might end up running himself ragged in the next couple of games, and could possibly be shit out of steam come the Blackburn game. I'm just wondering whether he should play a half against Hull, then let D-Rod/Rodriguez/Spanish Rodders play up there alongside that shithouse bloke from Spurs in the second half

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I think we should let him go home to Argentina until next season. Realistically next season is our best chance of getting promoted so we should make sure he's fresh for pre-season training in July.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Don't buy this argument:
-- if fit, he can start three games in eight days.
-- he can always come off if we're winning, as he did on Tuesday
-- after Blackburn, there's four days until the next game against Millwall, and then a week until the next one against Reading, so that'd be five games in 19 days. He can manage that.
-- finally, and perhaps most importantly, he's just found his scoring boots, he's more likely to keep them on by playing. Rest him, and he might lose them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here