Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need 6 points from next 3 matches

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
to have the same points total as we did at the end of Feb 2013.
On Feb 28th last year we were 6th in the table with 52 points having played 33 matches..
http://stats.football365.com/2013/ENG/D1/tofeb.html

By March 1st we'd have played 33, this year, with Wigan (H), Blackburn (A) and Millwall (A) to come.
Certainly doable. but remember we were top of the league last year if it had started on January 1st.
and had an incredible part 2 of 2012/13, those last 2 matches aside.

Another great stat fart. We have by far the most points this season with matches where there's been less than 2 goals. 31! Who'd have thought it.
http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D1/sclt2.html

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
What I'd like to see is if we could stop drawing and just have clear results. Nine or ten wins will probably see us across the line, leading to a total of 73 and 76 respectively. I'd be willing to trade six losses for ten wins. Much like last season, the way results are going of late (though not earlier on in the season) is that whoever scores first in our matches tends to win.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
That is my thinking but the biggest problem is that Hollowhead seems to have a jinx over us or perhaps it was just over Poyet.

Probably Poyet - Millwall havent exactly pulled up any trees since Holloway took over, in fact they have been pretty quiet of late.

Either going under the radar or just too shit for anyone to care about - probably that.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Probably Poyet - Millwall havent exactly pulled up any trees since Holloway took over, in fact they have been pretty quiet of late.

Either going under the radar or just too shit for anyone to care about - probably that.

That's it then, were loose.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We'll EASILY get 3 points against Hull on Monday :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills