Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fence panels

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I think I have re-erected the same one about six times now this winter.

The buggers.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Keep quiet. You'll have David Cameron and a host of TV journalists in your garden looking for a sound bite if you're not careful.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I fenced my garden 20 years ago and it's still standing.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I replaced my ageing wooden posts for concrete ones back in the summer and those slide-in wooden panels. So far everything still in the upright position.

The wind up here yesterday was hurricane-esque and there were lots of trees and power lines down - reminded me a little bit of the great storm of '87 where the ground was also totally sodden. Big difference compared to then is that the trees have all lost their leaves so don't catch the wind so well. If we'd had this rain and wind in October the carnage would be worse.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Fence panels - pah!
What you need around your garden is a good solid brick wall, and I know just the man to build it.:D

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I fenced my garden 20 years ago and it's still standing.

did you win?

I had ours done last year and was intrigued to see how good the work was - it's proven to be very good as there's not even been a rattle!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I think I have re-erected the same one about six times now this winter.

The buggers.

By the sounds if it, you'll be erecting it and others a few more times by the time this winters out.
I've replace 2 this winter and Although it's a bit of a dull tip, I've been slowly replacing the broken horizontal slatted ones with the stronger vertical slats and they're all standing strong.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here