Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 weeks on - what IS his name?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The consensus on here was that David Rodriguez should be known as Spanish Rodney, but are people using this when discussing the line-up / tactics? I'm hearing SD2, Spanish Dave 2, Rodriguez, Spanish Rodney, Rodney. Seems it's not yet crystal clear like it was with Spanish Dave, or maybe things are clearer outside WSU?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I've come to the conclusion that the nicknames are Sh-ithouse and will be referring to him as Rodriguez in the same way I have always referred to David Lopez as Lopez

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
SpanishRodney.jpg

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Another thread started by someone who doesn't like the idea of Spanish Rodney.

I'm sorry my friend but the moniker appears to have stuck, even overheard a couple of the guys working in club shop refer to him as Spanish Rodney on Tuesday.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Even Johnny Cantor called him Spanish Rodney last night during the match commentary :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Another thread started by someone who doesn't like the idea of Spanish Rodney.

I'm sorry my friend but the moniker appears to have stuck, even overheard a couple of the guys working in club shop refer to him as Spanish Rodney on Tuesday.

What are you talking about? I have no strong feelings either way, i just want to get it straight as am thinking of getting a t shirt from Cult Zeros.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Spanish Rodney it seems to be.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
What are you talking about? I have no strong feelings either way, i just want to get it straight as am thinking of getting a t shirt from Cult Zeros.

Sorry sir misinterpreted your motives in starting the thread. Spanish Rodney appears to have stuck as a nickname and there's the odd poster or two on here who seem really bothered by it.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Spanish Rodney. 'Cos i want immortality.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
this is probably all my fault
I named David Lopez "Rodney" (only fools and horses) as Rodney was always called Dave by Trigger
so 1st David is Rodney and 2nd David is "Spanish Dave 2
understand
FFS call him what you like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here