Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"You're s*** aaarghhh !"

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
It's funny but all the chants that have been mentioned today (this one, "whoooo?", "shooot" etc) are all the ones that my missus absolutely loves when I drag her to the footy. If they stopped, and with the departure of Adam El-Abd ("look at the size of his thighs!") I doubt I would be able to persuade her to attend. She would probably then use the time I am at the match to start an affair with a French pastry chef, ditch me and run away with my money to have his Gallic babies.

Just a thought.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
aarrrhgggghhhh!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Football is a male dominated aggressive pantomime. HE'S ****ING BEHIND YOU! or OH NO HE ****ING ISN'T, LINO!
Without these shouts the pantomime suffers.

hit-the-nail-on-the-head.jpg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
we need to shout this in key more.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Somewhere, someone 'invented' this. What a legacy :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
A friend who is in the Family stand has his kids shouting 'Hot chips aaaaaaah'

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
It's funny but all the chants that have been mentioned today (this one, "whoooo?", "shooot" etc) are all the ones that my missus absolutely loves when I drag her to the footy. If they stopped, and with the departure of Adam El-Abd ("look at the size of his thighs!") I doubt I would be able to persuade her to attend. She would probably then use the time I am at the match to start an affair with a French pastry chef, ditch me and run away with my money to have his Gallic babies.

Just a thought.

Agree completely!! My wife is not a big footy fan, although she massively prefers going to a match than me watching it on TV. This chant is by far her favourite part of the 'match day experience', and I doubt I'd get her along again if it stopped!!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
In the family stand we have to have variations on this one for zero tolerance reasons.

Last night I resorted to 'you're Paddy Kenny arrrrrggghhhhhh'

Which I thought worked well.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Been subjected to this 'orrible game for over 40 years live, and it still raises a smile for some some puerile reason. A learned psychologist may proffer suggestions?

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
It used to go a bit further at the Goldstone with a few more expletives! The Arrrrrrrgh challenge in the north for the longest, blood curdling, vomit inducing argh is a joy to behold (and take part in)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Very silly and yet still one of my favourite chants (and even more strange, I'm growing to like the near imbecilic "Who?" after the name of an opposition player is announced during a substitution, no matter how obscure or well known they are).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here