Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS and Hoskins

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
How far off are both of them from being fit? Did CMS come through his DS squad game with no adverse reactions? Are we realistically likely to see either or both sniffing around the 1st XI before season end?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Mackail-Smith should be back relatively soon.

No idea on Hoskins. Though as he has returned to training I would expect him to be available before the end of the season certainly.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
CMS didn't play in the DS game on Monday because it was on a 3G pitch. Heard he was hoping to be available for Hull.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Based on nothing more than educated guesswork , I reckon we may see CMS on the bench for the first time Millwall (a) March 1st

Hoskins isnt full training yet is he ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
CMS will play the DS game on Monday against Millwall I reckon, then if all good, we might start seeing him around the first team ?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
If everything goes according to plan we should consider sending either Hoskins or CMS out on loan for a month in order to get some game time. If i was them Sheffield United would be my preferred destination at the moment, for obvious reasons.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
What time is the K.O ?

If Hoskins comes through 90 mins ok then must be a chance could see him make the bench on sat ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Confirmation here >>
Craig Mackail-Smith and Will Hoskins will both line up for Brighton & Hove Albion's under-21s against AFC Bournemouth today in a behind-closed-doors friendly game at the Withdean Stadium.

The pair will play as overage players for Albion's development squad, as they continue to work towards a first-team return after missing the last year due to long-term injuries.

Hoskins completed his first full 90 minutes in over a year against Swansea City last week and travelled with the first team to Bolton Wanderers on Saturday.

Mackail-Smith made an initial return from an Achilles injury in January but a slight groin strain temporarily stalled his comeback.
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/hoskins-and-cms-in-under-21-action-1425310.aspx

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here