Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Tout

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Saw a guy pre leeds game with a handful of tickets flogging them at £20 a go, not sure which stand but close to East Upper entrance. Hope he lost a lot of money. Who in their right mind would have thought the match was going to be a sell out? I wonder how many he's bought for the Hull match?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Unless I am mistaken £20 is lower than cost from the ticket office. What is the diference between him doing this and selling for £20 via the ticket pages on here?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
There was a bloke collecting with a bucket on the path up from Bridge Car Park - but I didn't see anyone else collecting at the top of the ramp - which is where they usually stand. I wondered whether he was an official collector.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Saw a guy pre leeds game with a handful of tickets flogging them at £20 a go, not sure which stand but close to East Upper entrance. Hope he lost a lot of money. Who in their right mind would have thought the match was going to be a sell out? I wonder how many he's bought for the Hull match?

How can you get so upset over someone selling tickets below cost.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
How can you get so upset over someone selling tickets below cost.
Not upset, laughing. To think a tout had bought these tickets thinking he could offload them. Tempted to buy one myself, run onto the pitch and get thrown out then come back in on my ST.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
But who would be approaching the East Stand entrance without a ticket? Given there is no cash turnstile surely everyone will already have one?

Don't think we will be seeing him on Dragons den.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't imagine any touts at the Amex yet... Rarely sell outs so utterly pointless...!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Isn't that where the players lounge is now? Is was probably player comps.

Really? You think a bloke was out on the street, as it were, knocking off player comp tickets to anyone who happened to be passing for below face value?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here