Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst away kit...

• Thread starter Eric Youngs Contact Lense
  • Start date

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Have to say I thought the Leeds away kit was as dreadful as anything I can remember in recent times, certainly at the Amex...I know our "pink" NOBO kit was questionable at least, but never seen anything so insipid and horrible as that gold monstrosity on display last night...should a 40 something like me be so bothered!!??

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I actually thought it was an okay kit, not a good one by any means but decent enough. Bolton's away strip has to be the worst we've seen this season.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Hull City Tiger print kit not sure of year 90s i think looked like one of del boys car seat covers lol

Our pink away kit was bad

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Woeful. Was it gold ? It looked fawn to me. The worst kit I have seen for a while.

Maybe it was the kit that make them all look a tad rotund. McCormack, Smith and Hunt looked as though they needed to shed a few pounds.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Just looked unwashed to me. And on the big screen replays, the colour was distorted a bit so it became more flesh-like, giving the occasional impression that Leeds were playing in the nude.

Unless I dreamt it, Getafe (and KFC) a few years back, when you did the celebration of pulling the front of the shirt over your head, The Colonel's head was printed upside down inside the shirt, so his face appeared instead of the player. (It may not have existed though)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The Coventry chocolate kit was brilliant. Daring and original.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Yep Leeds away kit this season is pretty awful. Sort of a muddy gold

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Unless I dreamt it, Getafe (and KFC) a few years back, when you did the celebration of pulling the front of the shirt over your head, The Colonel's head was printed upside down inside the shirt, so his face appeared instead of the player. (It may not have existed though)

It's real but you're just slightly off, it was Burger King and The Burger King's face.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
From the heights of WSU it looked as if the shoulders were black. However, in the light of day the programme would suggest a hint of purple. Either way pretty shocking.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here