Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time did you get home last night

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
It had happen! I've made the 9.49 train to Victoria for every night game but missed it last night by a minute. Which ment a wait at kings cross of over an hour and I got back home near kings Lynn at 3.05am. Well worth it though.
what time did you get in?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
11pm...and I only live 20 miles from Stadium,spent an hour in Bennetts field car park,they have no idea how to run the thing,there is no stewarding just a free for all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
10:05 and left on the final whistle and live in Shoreham

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
just in time for final whistle......gave up after crawling along from Worthing to Lancing for over an hour.......accident by Sussex Pad and broken down lorry apparently......

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Got the 10.34 train (delayed to 10.39) so back home in Lewes just before 11. Rather than freeze in the queue, me and my son stayed in the shop for ages then wandered up to watch the Leeds players get on the bus. If it was Rodolph that got caught by Calde for his yellow card then he wasn't faking as his ankle was strapped up as he came out. And McCormack doesn't look as fat in a tracksuit as he does on the pitch. I think his strip must be one size too small.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here