Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strange Things We Did When We Were Kids

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
At primary school I was one of the boys in charge of the 'Insect Colosseum'. This was situated in a small dip in some dry, bare earth where we would pit red ants versus black ants. There were some brutal fights I can tell you...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
My brother used to eat the dogs biscuits. I used to ensure the dog had licked them :whistle:

Pulled out the plug from the electric iron then slapped my palm on the iron while shouting look mum! THE GENIUS THING WAS ALWAYS WITH ME:mad:

Pushed someone off the sea wall at Seaford when there was a bit of a drop! 1964 sorry gary:shrug:

When my brother came back from the pub with his mate i opened the front door and kick his mate in the balls:down: sorry mick

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
When I had a Barrett's sherbert: first I'd eat the licorice stick, then the sherbert and finally the cardboard tube they came in - waste not want not! The 21st century version in the plastic tube just doesn't do it for me!

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
Myself and my mate Herbie - used to chime out "Jock straps Rubber Johnny's" whenever we saw the same particularly pretty girl walking to her rival school in the morning's ... I wonder what became of her ...hope she wasn't too traumatised .....

Myself and my mate Herbie - used to chime out "Jock straps Rubber Johnny's" whenever we saw the same particularly pretty girl walking to her rival school in the morning's ... I wonder what became of her ...hope she wasn't too traumatised .....

If I had been drinking tea I would have spat it out all over the keyboard at that!

A chap I used to walk to primary school with used to be very daring and utter, "you're bare woman bare" in a quiet voice so he could just about be heard whenever walking past a laydee on the way to school.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I was at school with a boy who used to collect slugs from his garden and eat them.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We used to send our slightly naive friend into the sweet shop to ask for a quarter of intercourse and a packet of strawberry tampax.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My mate Dave used to draw small pictures of masturbating firemen on the front of people's school books. He actually got an O level in art and was quite talented.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Pulled out the plug from the electric iron then slapped my palm on the iron while shouting look mum! THE GENIUS THING WAS ALWAYS WITH ME:mad:

Pushed someone off the sea wall at Seaford when there was a bit of a drop! 1964 sorry gary:shrug:

When my brother came back from the pub with his mate i opened the front door and kick his mate in the balls:down: sorry mick

nothing surprises me with you !

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
In chemistry lessons we used to regurgitate food into test tubes and line them up on the test tube rack. No idea why and slightly strange in retrospect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here