Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A different kind of pasty pasty's Avatar

Un friggin believable

0 Not allowed!
    Just got home and logged on, and the first three threads I see here are slagging off Greer, Ulloa and Stephens.

For ****s sake, we have just beaten a play-off rival 1-0, admittedly not a great performance, but we were far and away the better team tonight.

Get a grip people.
    Be dangerous. It's careful out there

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      At least it makes a change from the first 10 threads being about Poyet or favourite flavour of crisps.

0 Not allowed!
      To be fair, the Greer one was started over a week ago.. And this is North Stand Chat, home of the miserable gits.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pasty View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Just got home and logged on, and the first three threads I see here are slagging off Greer, Ulloa and Stephens.

For ****s sake, we have just beaten a play-off rival 1-0, admittedly not a great performance, but we were far and away the better team tonight.

Get a grip people.
      Exactly. Firstly somebody kept the leagues leading goalscorer quiet. Secondly their supposed powerhouse Austin was Inced, and Thirdly, Ulloa scored for the second match in a row, in which his goals have helped us pick up 6 points.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Soulman View Post
      Exactly. Firstly somebody kept the leagues leading goalscorer quiet. Secondly their supposed powerhouse Austin was Inced, and Thirdly, Ulloa scored for the second match in a row, in which his goals have helped us pick up 6 points.
      And, fourthly, this was kind of the point of the thread that was started about Ulloa, but it doesn't seem to have been interpreted in that way.
      Technocrat

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
      And, fourthly, this was kind of the point of the thread that was started about Ulloa, but it doesn't seem to have been interpreted in that way.
      How are you supposed to interpret your comment: "he was awful tonight"?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      That's what i interpreted.....strangely enough.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pasty View Post

Get a grip people.
      This with bells on, well said.
      I am so happy with the result, some people wouldn't be happy if they won the lottery!!!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      Because it was followed by the following:
      ... that first touch wasn't much cop either, but that finish

Now, I do understand that irony is not a good idea on NSC. But this is not irony. Perhaps I need to spell it out. It was an attempt to contrast his all round play tonight, with that moment when KLL played in a brilliant cross (which is fairly rare for him, but we'll leave that to one side for the moment). What happened after was that Leo's first touch was good, but not that good, not as good as I've come to expect of him. But his next touch -- his finish -- was simply awesome. Hence the

The thing that most people care about with strikers is their finishing. On this front, I think we've got a gem with Leo. The stats show that McCormack is better than Leo. That wasn't the case tonight. It's up to Leo to prove that it isn't the case for the rest of the season.
      A different kind of pasty pasty's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
      Because it was followed by the following:
      ... that first touch wasn't much cop either, but that finish

Now, I do understand that irony is not a good idea on NSC. But this is not irony. Perhaps I need to spell it out. It was an attempt to contrast his all round play tonight, with that moment when KLL played in a brilliant cross (which is fairly rare for him, but we'll leave that to one side for the moment). What happened after was that Leo's first touch was good, but not that good, not as good as I've come to expect of him. But his next touch -- his finish -- was simply awesome. Hence the

The thing that most people care about with strikers is their finishing. On this front, I think we've got a gem with Leo. The stats show that McCormack is better than Leo. That wasn't the case tonight. It's up to Leo to prove that it isn't the case for the rest of the season.
      Fair play to you mate, when I started this thread, I had only seen the "he was awful tonight" comment.

Still doesn't change my opinion about a lot of negative bollox you can read on here though.
      Be dangerous. It's careful out there