Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, it was December the 7th...

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
...the last time we scored more than one goal in a match in the league.

Are we really good enough for a play off place?

I would say not quite, Oscar is right about being more clinical in front of goal but it's not improving as the season goes on.

We have had some cracking away results but I think we just fall short, so 8th is my prediction looking at what we have. What is your prediction?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
With players coming back it will be just like new signings and I predict the goals will flow Ulloa two in two it's the start

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Nothing like a bit of negativity after a decent win.....

It doesnt matter how you win - as long as you win games. Oh, and we scored 2 on Boxing Day.......

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
As much as I enjoyed the visit of Palace or Blackpool last season, I'll take an increasing ability to win 1-0 at home.
It's all about three points. And churning them out. Again. And again. And again. Repeat this process.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Nothing like a bit of negativity after a decent win.....

It doesnt matter how you win - as long as you win games. Oh, and we scored 2 on Boxing Day.......

See above your post, apologies. I was not being negative, I just do not think we quite have enough as the season gets to a critical stage. It is ok winning 1-0 but we have been riding our luck a bit on some of those

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
See above your post, apologies. I was not being negative, I just do not think we quite have enough as the season gets to a critical stage. It is ok winning 1-0 but we have been riding our luck a bit on some of those

Of course id rather convincingly win than scrape a win - but as long as we win games, most fans will be happy.

Not conceding many goals like we are is a great start too, but we need to improve Ulloa - who was pretty poor again tonight, CMS could help with that.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Always some people who will be negative no matter what... :yawn:

....and not bother taking a post at face value and just making to be something it's not.

Fuc* me. Okay, so I don't think we'll quite make the playoffs.... Ohhh the fuc*ing drama

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
If we win the rest of the games this season 1-0 we will get promoted. Simple. Wish people would cheer up and just enjoy back to back wins, keeping clean sheets in both with our record signing now scoring again.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Winning is good enough for me! The tension in the final minutes against Leeds, Donny, Birmingham etc makes the win even sweeter in a way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here