Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In our position...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
...would you rather not be playing many of our rivals in the remaining games, or find that nearly half our remaining games are against promotion rivals but in nearly all cases they are at home.

It's interesting. We've still got to play QPR, Wigan, Ipswich, and Reading at the Amex, but only Forest away (and Blackburn if you're including them as promotion rivals).

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Considering the "2014 at HOME" thread, I'm happy with our raining fixtures, and VERY happy with the final run in.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Promotion rivals at home, please. We're developing a rather delicious habit of winning 1-0 at home. It might upset the vociferous minority on NSC, but long may it continue.
Oh, by the way, we won tonight 1-0. At home. On a Tuesday night

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
we won tonight 1-0. At home. On a Tuesday night

A bloody miracle! :albion2:

I'm looking forward to this run of fixtures, as you said if we can keep winning 1-0 we'll be right up in contention for a play-off spot. Gutted to be missing the QPR match :(

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Bring them on.......lets just go for it. No pressure we are coming up on the rails nicely. Also think we should treat the cup like another league game and play with a strong side to keep this momentum going.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here