Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KLL - is he our version of Fairclough/Solskjaer?...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
A far better player and more effective player to use off the bench rather than to start?

Personally I see him as more effective off the bench.

Last edited:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Thoughts?

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
A far better player and more effective player to use off the bench rather than to start?

Personally I see him as more effective off the bench.

he is far to good to be left on the bench , the longer he is on the pitch the better , why do you want one of our most dangerous player on the bench ?

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
he is far to good to be left on the bench , the longer he is on the pitch the better , why do you want one of our most dangerous player on the bench ?

Disagree. He's better against tiring defences rather than when he's burnt out towards the end. He should come on earlier, say the 55th minute, but he's far more dangerous and makes more of an impact when he comes on.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

In my opinion he never has quite the same impact when he starts. Tiring defenders must hate KLL coming on fresh with 25-30 minutes to go.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Disagree. He's better against tiring defences rather than when he's burnt out towards the end. He should come on earlier, say the 55th minute, but he's far more dangerous and makes more of an impact when he comes on.

This. Possibly could even work as a half-time sub, go right at the opposition before they've settled.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Thought he should have started tonight. In fact, I can't understand why he didn't start tonight, especially considering he didn't start on Saturday.
But, then again, I'm not the manager, and Oscar knows: he came on, changed the game, and put the cross in for us to score the only goal of the game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he starts he has his defensive responsibilities to consider so is not so effective going at the defenders. Coming on as a sub with only 20 or so minutes to go he is relieved of those alot and just told to run at the defenders

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here