Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KLL

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It was the same story against Donny. Perhaps Oscar will decide he's more useful as an impact player rather than a regular starter.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
He made the difference he needed. It's time to start him! If LG wants an impact sup, we'll still have Buckley / March benched!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not to take away from Rohan's great performance but I'd almost be tempted to give Kaz the MoM. Completely changed the course of the game.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I think tactically Oscar has got it right. Play Solly in the first half and bring Kaz on girl the second half when the defenders are tiring

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
It was the same story against Donny. Perhaps Oscar will decide he's more useful as an impact player rather than a regular starter.

I agree with Oscar in this case. Fantastic when defences are tiring, burns out towards the end usually, which give the defence an advantage.

scooter1

How soon is now?
This.
Defences don't know how to handle him, hence why Leeds put three on him tonight. Whilst I'm sure he'd like to start every game, and others on her would also like to see him start, I think his strength is his impact from the bench. It's a squad game these days and players have to accept it for that. He is a game changer from the bench, our only one at the moment

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think I still trust OG on this one. I've seen KLL be totally ineffective from the start too many times, yet he always seems to threaten to swing a game in our favour when he plays the last half hour. Can't argue with what's being said about his performance, he seems to make tired defenders absolutely sh.it their pants.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He tires when starting, last 20/30 mins against tiring defenders is their worst nightmare. Until he improves his stamina it's an impact sub role for me.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think I still trust OG on this one. I've seen KLL be totally ineffective from the start too many times, yet he always seems to threaten to swing a game in our favour when he plays the last half hour. Can't argue with what's being said about his performance, he seems to make tired defenders absolutely sh.it their pants.

Absolutely this I can only remember Wolves last season when he has made an impact when starting.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Solly needs game time as he really is getting to be exceptional, personally I would like to see a little trust in Dunk.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I think if you compared the performance coming off the bench to the performances from when he has started, you'd find he is a far more affective impact sub.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I am sure I read he has a niggling knee injury which is why we are managing his appearances. With March, Buckley, Rodriguez and Lua Lua now fit we have rotation options to keep them all fresh

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here