Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Shut up and go away.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: OG cont. "I would take winning all the games 1-0 here but as I said before we need to be a little bit more clinical in front of goal. #bhafc

Yup. Should have sealed it earlier but there's nothing like being a little tense.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: OG cont. "I would take winning all the games 1-0 here but as I said before we need to be a little bit more clinical in front of goal. #bhafc

Yup. Should have sealed it earlier but there's nothing like being a little tense.

didn't really think Leeds posed any problems really

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
didn't really think Leeds posed any problems really

The problems they did pose were caused when we gave them the ball, thought we were very good value for the win today.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
This appears to be one of the OPs traits here on NSC, he starts a thread, which in my opinion (and it would seem many others!) is nothing more than trolling / fishing, whatever, he has no other intention's other than to try and cause binfests, also his failure to comment after starting the threads clearly demonstrates his overall intentions IMO.

I don't think the OP has any real like for NSC or in fact our beloved football team, judging by his constant comments, maybe he would be better off without NSC?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
This appears to be one of the OPs traits here on NSC, he starts a thread, which in my opinion (and it would seem many others!) is nothing more than trolling / fishing, whatever, he has no other intention's other than to try and cause binfests, also his failure to comment after starting the threads clearly demonstrates his overall intentions IMO.

I don't think the OP has any real like for NSC or in fact our beloved football team, judging by his constant comments, maybe he would be better off without NSC?

Make it so.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

I have to concur with this analysis

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Go ahead, make my day

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

Surely it's his inalienable right to come on here on a regular basis to confirm he is a tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here