Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Championship - As it Stands

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Looking good, although the gap from 5th - 6th is widening.

1.jpg

Next 5 League games look very tough.
The points gained from the next 5 could make or break our search for a top 6 place.

Wigan - Home
Blackburn - Away
Millwall - Away
Reading - Home
QPR - Home

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I think at the moment, we could beat anyone at home and a point against QPR would be a decent result. Blackburn will be a very tough game but don't see why we can't go and nick a win at Millwall. Can see us getting 9/10 points from the next 5 games which would be a good haul. Reading is the key one as they are the ones currently in the elusive 6th spot.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I think at the moment, we could beat anyone at home and a point against QPR would be a decent result. Blackburn will be a very tough game but don't see why we can't go and nick a win at Millwall. Can see us getting 9/10 points from the next 5 games which would be a good haul. Reading is the key one as they are the ones currently in the elusive 6th spot.

Looking at it now Reading is the big one, but that's 12 points away. So much can change, that's why I love this league!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yep. For me 6th is all that's available, and it's going to be a tough ask at that. Can only hope Derby or QPR start dropping points because Forest aren't going to.

Same here unless the others in the play-off slots have a monumental loss of form.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
There's a mini-league we need to win. That's the reality of it. Desperate for Burnley or Derby to get 2nd seeing as they've done it fairly. Forest, QPR and Leicester can f*ck off

In all fairness to Leicester they have been pushing for promotion for ages now. 3 or 4 years now they have been 'there or there abouts' and just can't master the play offs. This is the season they have all just clicked.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Looking good, although the gap from 5th - 6th is widening.

View attachment 51148

Next 5 League games look very tough.
The points gained from the next 5 could make or break our search for a top 6 place.

Wigan - Home
Blackburn - Away
Millwall - Away
Reading - Home
QPR - Home
Have to view it as a chance to catch the teams above us when we beat them

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Game against Reading will be rearranged if we beat Hull, game against Blackburn will be re-rearranged if we draw with Hull.

Take one league game at a time, massive next league fixture against Wigan

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
The Reading and QPR games are likely to be postponed due to Brighton being in the 6th round of the cup!

Seriously, automatic promotion is far from unattainable.

Just need a run like Leicester have been on for the last 6 weeks and it's all to play for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here