Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2014 at HOME

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
In those 4 games we've had an astonishing 68 shots, averaging more than 15 per game. 20 on target though demonstrates our lack of a clinical edge. However, if we get 3 points each game I'll be happy.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
They are so great stats. I have heard pundits say you have to score a lot of goals to get out of this league. Shows a defence like ours is just as important. Give me 1-0 wins at home for the rest of the season and I will be a very happy boy.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The only goal we conceded was thanks to Hoops gifting Bournemouth the most dubious penalty decision you'd ever see.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I am concerned at the fact that we aren't hitting shots on target. Especially when the players do have time. Not blaming March for it at all but he had a chance in the second half which he should've done a lot better with and hit it wide. He's still young and learning, but others should really be hitting the target.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Presumably the single goal conceded was that total embarrassment of a penalty that Bournemouth "won".

So effectively, we haven't conceded any "proper" goals at all.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They are so great stats. I have heard pundits say you have to score a lot of goals to get out of this league. Shows a defence like ours is just as important. Give me 1-0 wins at home for the rest of the season and I will be a very happy boy.

The key to Cardiff's promotion last season was a tight defence and winning games in tight situations.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
The key to Cardiff's promotion last season was a tight defence and winning games in tight situations.

And Hull. Of the promoted teams, only Palace had a prolific scorer and a weaker defence, which was reflected in the way they barely scraped into the play offs in the end.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here