Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam baldock

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The only way this is true is if there is bad news coming about CMS and Hoskins, or if Obika is being recalled after his first 28 days.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
I'd be very happy if there were something in this, was surprised not only that West Ham let him go but also that he signed for Bristol, thought we missed out when that transfer took place. Didn't realise he is still only 24 though, so even more time to improve. On the face of it be more excited if this were to happen than any of our January signings or loans

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are (relegation threatened) Bristol City really likely to let one of their main strikers go out on loan right now?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Once again the OP throws another name into the mix. Don't think we have ever signed any players he has mentioned.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Once again the OP throws another name into the mix. Don't think we have ever signed any players he has mentioned.

To be fair to him he is quoting a news source, rather than just a wild rumour. It's not his fault if the Sun are wrong.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Lost track of his progress when he left the Dongs. Thought he was an exciting young striker back then. Then he took the money to sit on the Hammers' bench (mainly). I would be pleasantly surprised and pleased if we landed him. That said can't see why Spurs would recall Obika? Maybe because we don't play him (a la Lita)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here