UK Comedy Cup - Group H

Group H

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Final group, and it's an absolute STONKER. Any of these could make the round of 16, and all are worthy of their place in this competition. The Group of DEATH is here!!

Group H

Porridge

porridge_1_396x222.jpg

Some deem it a classic, others think it's only average. Some great characters and set pieces in there.

Peep Show

peep_show.jpg

Fantastically funny, and fantastically English. Mitchell and Webb seem born for these roles.

The Inbetweeners

The-Inbetweeners-006.jpg

Will be DEVASTATED to be drawn in such a strong group. I'd be VERY impressed if it progressed.

The League Of Gentlemen

league.jpg

Frankly bizarre comedy, but very, very funny at times. I just wonder if the Peep Show/Inbetweeners vote will be so split that this could sneak through? Perhaps, perhaps not.​

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Most competitive group yet, went for Peep Show would have voted inbetweeners second if another vote was possible.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
That was horrible. Voted Peep Show, but wanted to vote 'LoG'. Tactical vote as LoG hasn't got a prayer, but Peep Show could do it, so needed my vote.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Weak group. LoG was weird. Peep Show was dull. The Inbetweeners was alright but a little puerile. Gotta be Porridge.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Group Of Death. LoG for being funny and original.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Personally think Inbetweeners is the weakest show in this group. The geek is literally just a carbon copy of Mark Corrigan from Peep Show.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Peep show 13 votes behind qualification at present, would be a travesty if this fine comedy didn't get through the group stages.

As mentioned previously the geek in Inbetweeners is just a teenage version of Mark Corrigan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here