Jun 5, 2011
andrea-f229-1352062_478x359.jpg

Andrea Orlandi against Doncaster

PUBLISHED
19:23 10th February 2014
by Luke Nicoli
I think he’s going to contribute well, he’s a good player"
Andrea Orlandi
Andrea Orlandi says David Rodriguez can have a big impact in the final months of the season.The former Celta Vigo man joined the Seagulls as last month’s transfer window drew to a close and his Spanish counterpart says he can replace the void left by Ashley Barnes’s departure.
Orlandi told seagulls.co.uk, “When Ashley left, I was worried who would come in and fill his boots but David Rodriguez is the right player for us. He is quick, he moves well, he was always a goalscorer in Spain and for him to come here, where there is a lot of Spanish players, will help him settle down.
“He’s obviously played in La Liga and also had a really good record at Championship level there – he’s always been highly rated back home. He’s mobile, small and can also play wide. Like Ashley he can play in different positions. I think he’s going to contribute well, he’s a good player.”
david-l229-1352060.jpg

David Rodriguez during his home debut against Doncaster Rovers
Orlandi has been back in action recently following his knee surgery earlier in the season and hopes to make an impact himself in the coming weeks.
“I feel I’m now able to contribute and play well and I’m ready for the challenge. In a month’s time hopefully I will be fresher than the other players as I haven’t played as much, and will aim to make a difference in my performances.”
Read more from Andrea’s interview in Tuesday’s award-winning matchday programme, Seagull, priced £3.50.
UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES

Albion v Leeds United:
Tuesday 11th February, kick-off 7.45pm
Albion v Hull City (FA Cup):
Monday 17th February, kick-off 7.45pm
Albion v Wigan Athletic:
Saturday 22nd February, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here