Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Anyone know what season ticket costs in there? I've Googled but it gives me links to NSC or the Argus but doesn't answer my question and even replied to a thread but it's in the other stuff but doubt anyone will see it do now I'm posting it on here.

Well?, Any 1901 members on here who can answer or anyone else?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I pay £91.20 per month in the Gold seats.

I like the sound of that 'gold'. Is that the most expensive seat or do you have other options like Silver, Platinum etc. Expecting a phone call any day soon so would like to have a run down on what to expect.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
No there is the platinum which is about £120 I think but there the only 2 options. The only real diff is that the platinum seats are more central but my gold seat is fine as its midway between the edge of the north penalty area and half way line. I think the platinum tends to be a bit more corporate while the gold sections are mainly fans

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
£500 plus VATone-off membership and £90 or so a month for 5 years.
Ring and ask to speak to Paul Rodvers or email him to see if there are memberships for sale at the moment.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
there are a few seats available on the South goal line; part of the "gold" section. Bear in mind you have to pay for a licence, which, for gold, is £500 for a 5 year licence or £1000 for a 50 year licence. Then it's just over £90/month, but that's 12 months a year, not the 10 that it is for the normal s/t DD. You do get a programme for every game, all home cup games, all home friendly games and the U21 games played at the AMEX included in that price though.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
£500 plus VATone-off membership and £90 or so a month for 5 years.
Ring and ask to speak to Paul Rodvers or email him to see if there are memberships for sale at the moment.

He's phoning any day soon so It'll best I wait, thanks for your replys. The 5 years might be a problem as health will be a factor.

Thanks all :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No there is the platinum which is about £120 I think but there the only 2 options. The only real diff is that the platinum seats are more central but my gold seat is fine as its midway between the edge of the north penalty area and half way line. I think the platinum tends to be a bit more corporate while the gold sections are mainly fans

Gold, Platinum and Platinum Plus.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
He's phoning any day soon so It'll best I wait, thanks for your replys. The 5 years might be a problem as health will be a factor.

Thanks all :)

ok - you can sell your licence to someone else if you can no longer use it (as well as transfer your seat on a game by game basis by email), providing you can find a buyer, of course. Good luck with the health thing.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Most of us who joined at the start now are half way through the 5 years so I'm not sure if New members are only joined for the remainder of the original 5 year period or start a new 5 year stint from their join date. I must admit that being into my 70's when my 5 years is up I will be a bit reluctant to commit to another 5 so I'm hoping the club might come up with some other options when the time comes.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Most of us who joined at the start now are half way through the 5 years so I'm not sure if New members are only joined for the remainder of the original 5 year period or start a new 5 year stint from their join date. I must admit that being into my 70's when my 5 years is up I will be a bit reluctant to commit to another 5 so I'm hoping the club might come up with some other options when the time comes.

Good point. I took over someone else's 50-year licence at the start of this season and I was given a 48-year licence, so that it ended at the same time as all the others. I guess the same would be true for the 5-year licences, so that there would only be 2 1/2 years to run, as you say.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
ok - you can sell your licence to someone else if you can no longer use it (as well as transfer your seat on a game by game basis by email), providing you can find a buyer, of course. Good luck with the health thing.

This Licence sounds a bit steep to be honest. Is there an in/out option for this licence or is mandatory?

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Basically you can sell your seat on if you want I believe. I bought 2 £1000 pound seats for life or 50 years as it turned out but being 60 now that's not really a problem. Only thing I'm worried about is how much the increase is going to be after the original 5 year contract. Might not be able to afford then.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
It's mandatory I'm afraid. Mind you if its only going to be for 2.5 years you might get away with £250 rather than £500.

Thanks Milkman, I'll chat with Paul and find out all the details. This licence is dead money for us as like I said above about health.Cheers anyway for your help :)

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Interestingly the license was sold as a bit of a gamble in that if we reached the Prem you could sell your seat to someone at a profit.

Very true they stated Bolton if I remember correctly that didn't bother me personally I just fancied a bit of comfort. Most of my mates all went WSU and are finding the stairs hard now (old men remember) and want to relocate next season

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Actually I'm planning on writing to Paul Barber next year to ask if apart from another 5 year contract at the new no doubt increased monthly amount, whether we could opt for say a 2 year one at a slightly higher price. So if a 5 year license went to say £120 a month could I be offered a 2 year one at £130 a month. As the club would get more money from some of us I would have thought they would be in favour.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Thanks Milkman, I'll chat with Paul and find out all the details. This licence is dead money for us as like I said above about health.Cheers anyway for your help :)

Footsoldier - I have a few seats in 1901 Gold and sometimes have a seat spare. I'm more than happy for you to 'experience' a game as my guest when that happens. If you're interested, send me a PM with your phone number and I will be in touch.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
there are a few seats available on the South goal line; part of the "gold" section. Bear in mind you have to pay for a licence, which, for gold, is £500 for a 5 year licence or £1000 for a 50 year licence. Then it's just over £90/month, but that's 12 months a year, not the 10 that it is for the normal s/t DD. You do get a programme for every game, all home cup games, all home friendly games and the U21 games played at the AMEX included in that price though.

"Normal" SH are paid over 12 months

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here