The Fish Market, Awassa, Ethiopia

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Awassa Fish Market.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Chap next to him is seething with jealousy.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Was shocked when one of my colleagues brought an Albion shirt into work last year. I live in Madrid and he's never been to the UK. He also couldn't remember how he got it. Is this our guerilla marketing strategy? Send a load of Albion shirts out to random people all over the globe.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I always think it's a bit of a shame they give football shirts to kids in Africa, as Polyester makes you stink at the best of times!

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I always think it's a bit of a shame they give football shirts to kids in Africa, as Polyester makes you stink at the best of times!

:blush: It was me who gave it to them, well...I brought five over with me as my boys had outgrown them. I gave them out to some small kids who were wandering around in rags, but before I knew it, older boys had come along and beaten up the younger ones, nicked the shirts and were wandering around the fish market like peacocks.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Odd market. One man with a fish. Measuring it next to a man's head. As for the shirt, some charities just gve out random shirts I think. Still nice to see it. I saw in man in an African charity ad once, sitting on a pile of rubbish wearing a shirt with a picture of Saint & Greavsie on it and next to him a girl wearing an HMV staff T-Shirt.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I sent 30 or so shirts out to Kenya recently, they should be distributed amongst the school kids, who are football crazy, fortunately most are kids sizes, so the adults won't be able to wear them anyway.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here