Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ulloa-l229-1348814_478x359.jpg

Ulloa reels away after heading Albion in front

PUBLISHED
05:47 10th February 2014
by Ben Soro-Perez
I liked that I scored because it was very important that we won and I want consecutive goals"
Leo Ulloa
Leo Ulloa admitted he was happy to return to goalscoring ways against Doncaster Rovers at the weekend.The South American netted a 76th minute winner to end the Seagulls’ run of three league games without a win, while also ending his own goal drought, having not scored since Boxing Day.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “It’s difficult when I don’t score because I want to score every game, but I am working on this.
“I liked that I scored because it was very important that we won and I want consecutive goals – to continue scoring – but it’s more important that we continue to win, and I want to help and I do that by scoring.
“It was a good win, but we need to play with more intensity and heart.
“They defended very well and we’ll need to show a little more for our next game. It’ll be a difficult game on Tuesday for sure, but we want to win.”
ulloa-l229-1347534.jpg

Ulloa celebrates his goal against Doncaster
Albion’s frontman also had words of encouragement for fellow striker David Rodriguez, who made his home debut against Doncaster.
“I know him because I have played against him before. He has a good work ethic, he’s fast and he can cross and once he’s adapted to the game, I think he will be a good player for us and he can help me score more.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here