Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
sequ5upe.jpg

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Jimmy 'implant' Nesbitt, Eamonn Holmes, Angus 'where are you now' Deayton and Mick 'give up' Hucknall........don't ya just love football ?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Hey hey hey...there's a bloke who sits in ESL with a tattoo on his forearm of the Man Utd badge with the legend underneath "United til' I die"... He happily sports this whilst wearing an Albion Shirt and professing his love for us (loudly)...has anyone ele seen such a JCL continuity error? The rot at manure has set in I fear. Good.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hilarious result.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I know it won't last but I really love this Man U team, the gift that keeps on giving.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
As long as they don't keep giving when they play palace soon...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I know it won't last but I really love this Man U team, the gift that keeps on giving.

True, just when you think they have picked themselves up off the floor they slip up again ! Marvellous ! Lets hope they do qualify for the Europa Cup, the Thursday/Sunday fixture list will make for some great Sunday rail journeys.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
True, just when you think they have picked themselves up off the floor they slip up again ! Marvellous ! Lets hope they do qualify for the Europa Cup, the Thursday/Sunday fixture list will make for some great Sunday rail journeys.

Great point this I was hoping they would miss out on European places but the thought of them in the Europa League is quite appealing. Their fans would hate it and it would be a waste of energy :). Maybe the misery could extend into next season a bit too.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Great point this I was hoping they would miss out on European places but the thought of them in the Europa League is quite appealing. Their fans would hate it and it would be a waste of energy :). Maybe the misery could extend into next season a bit too.

Indeed, think of the long faces on the Buses between stations on the rail journey back to London on Sunday evenings :laugh:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Hey hey hey...there's a bloke who sits in ESL with a tattoo on his forearm of the Man Utd badge with the legend underneath "United til' I die"... He happily sports this whilst wearing an Albion Shirt and professing his love for us (loudly)...has anyone ele seen such a JCL continuity error? The rot at manure has set in I fear. Good.

I've got this kiddy on Facebook who I deleted shortly after, he took a selfie of him in his Brighton top but his phone case was a united one.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Have you killed him yet?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Indeed, think of the long faces on the Buses between stations on the rail journey back to London on Sunday evenings :laugh:

Too right. Listened to five live earlier, to the post match phone in. Loads of disgruntled man u fans and only one with a proper Manchester accent and he lived in Australia. Those poor poor home counties plastics, can't stand 'em. In fact, give me a palace fan to banter with any day.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Am I the only person who doesn't really give two flying f**ks that Man Utd are doing badly? They've been the best and are now now struggling with results..so what?

I'll start to sit up and take notice of the Prem and what happens in it when we get there. It has nothing to do with us at the moment. A lot of my friends who support premiership teams are enjoying it, when I be asked them why they hate Man Utd the usual generic response is that they hate Fergie etc etc and now Moyes is in charge they have a chance of winning the league.

To me it just smacks of jealousy because Utd have been consistently winning at the highest level and their teams haven't.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I shouldn't get too excited. Man City will now become the new Man Utd. You can hate them in a few years.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I'm loving the lack of man utd shirts around lately....they all seem to be hiding.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I shouldn't get too excited. Man City will now become the new Man Utd. You can hate them in a few years.

Man u were the club that went the wrong way first with stock market flotation etc. Sky came and ruined football a whole lot more but both events have been disastrous for our game. Most of the calls on the radio were 'fans' moaning that it was a disaster for their club as they need the money . Ridiculous. Spend time being Rochdale or Plymouth or Macclesfield. Those are the clubs that could do with the money.

So personally,I find it funny to witness their pain and I feel hopeful that they will self destruct like Liverpool in the 90's.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here