Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team For Leeeds

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Have a feeling that Lua Lua was on the bench yesterday with a view to him starting on Tuesday...

------------------------ Kuszscak ------------------------
Bruno ----------- Greer -------- Upson ---------- Ward
--------------- Stephens ---------- Ince ----------------
March ------------------ Orlandi --------------- Lua Lua
-------------------------- Ulloa --------------------------

Thoughts ?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
---------------------------------------Kuszscak---------------------------------------------
Bruno--------------------------Greer---------------Upson-------------------------------Ward
----------------------------------------Andrews--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------Ince---------------Orlandi-----------------------------------
----------------Rodriguez------------------------------------------------Lua Lua------------
-----------------------------------------Ulloa-----------------------------------------------

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Same as yesterday I suppose.

GK, back 4 and Ince as defensive midfielder pick themselves at the moment.

I was a bit disappointed by Orlandi in the centre yesterday, I would be tempted to push him wide and bring in Andrews to partner Stephens, who seems a reliable workhorse. LuaLua MUST start, often this season he's been our only consistent attacking threat. Ulloa seems to be picking up fitness, which was a notable plus from yesterday

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It may be slightly harsh to drop March or Rodriguez but Lua Lua has to start. We always look at lot more dangerous when he's on the pitch.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Same team as per Donny game, maybe Kaz in for Solly.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I would personally drop orlandi, put rodriguez just behind Ulloa, and have Lua Lua on the wing

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Kaz in for March or Rodney

Comments about Kaz being most effective as a sub are rubbish, he can effect a game from the beginning and to be honest I'd rather not wait until the last 25 mins to try and win a game.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Agree with KLL better coming on at 60 mins when the pattern of the game is starting to get stretched.

KLL in the first 20 mins of a game is forced to keep shape and pick up his man, and flow with the pattern of the game - totally not his best role.

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
I agree with this line up. Stephens was not good at Watford and was not very good yesterday.Andrews is a more solid option. Lua Lua has to start as he will be a threat and will be marked by 2 opposing players. I think that by playing Spanish Rodney behind Ulloa will give us a better attacking option.

---------------------------------------Kuszscak---------------------------------------------
Bruno--------------------------Greer---------------Upson-------------------------------Ward
----------------------------------------Andrews--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------Ince---------------Orlandi-----------------------------------
----------------Rodriguez------------------------------------------------Lua Lua------------
-----------------------------------------Ulloa-----------------------------------------------

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I'm sure I read Buckley is fit again so could possibly make the bench as well .

I'd start the same team

Lua lua makes a bigger impact off the bench

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I don t think he will play March v Leeds. Lualua in his place. Thought March looked good CM though so Orlandi could make way

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
People are taking about Andrews anyone know if he is likely to be fit for tuesday...if so i would bring him back to play the holding role...partnering Ince and Stephens...then you have your choice of wide players..orlandi/march/lopez/lua lua/rodney...someones going to be disappointed

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm sure I read Buckley is fit again so could possibly make the bench as well .

I'd start the same team

Lua lua makes a bigger impact off the bench[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you read/saw the interview he gave last week about playing 90 mins this season and not being treated as a impact sub .....and then he is exactly that yesterday...to me he didn't look happy..but then i may be reading into things that aren't there.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
No doubt I'm in the minority here but I've been quite disappointed by Andrews recently. Doesn't seem to like heading very often, he tends to turn around and back into the player. I think it's a little early to drop Stephens, especially for someone that hasn't been particularly impressive. I'd start the same XI potentially using Kaz instead of March though he gave a good enough account of himself to keep his spot. I'd also persevere with Orlandi in the middle, he's one of the few players who had the potential to play an incisive through ball for the wide men to run on to, considering how long he's been out for I'd say it might take him a few games to click with Ince, Rodriguez, March and Stephens.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013

Like that starting line up - with March coming on for Spanish Rodney in the second half. Does seem a bit harsh to drop March but this is a big game and need to take it slowly with such a young player.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Kuszczak

Bruno
Dunk
Upson
Ward

Stephens
Ince
Rodriguez