Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FOUR baskets of BHA and sundry programmes in PDSA London Rd Btn

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Had a quick shufti through them, and they appear to be asstd BHA home/aways from the late 60's to date, and some unrelated games

Whoever collected them liked to note team changes and scores, so some are written on

Didn't notice any prices, but worth a look for any completists looking for an odd one perhaps ???

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I miss that about Brighton, charity shops invariably had BHA stuff in them , and of course the shop on George St. Always pay that a visit when I'm back. I now live in a Chelsea/Plastic Man U dominated area. The most recognition BHA gets around here is when I wear my training top out and all I get then is "Is that Brighton? Didn't Gus Poyet have something to do with them?" Luddites.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I miss that about Brighton, charity shops invariably had BHA stuff in them , and of course the shop on George St. Always pay that a visit when I'm back. I now live in a Chelsea/Plastic Man U dominated area. The most recognition BHA gets around here is when I wear my training top out and all I get then is "Is that Brighton? Didn't Gus Poyet have something to do with them?" Luddites.

Or the equally infuriating "You were so stupid to sack Poyet, he was quality for you"

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I miss that about Brighton, charity shops invariably had BHA stuff in them.

That particular charity shop, the PDSA off London Rd, has always been a hotbed of Albion booty. I have scooped some deliciously old skool BHA treasures in there down the years.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Croydon? Tee hee.

Luckily no, though I have spotted a few Palace around my way. One house nearby has the oddest display up in the front window. A really manky, limp, threadbare Palace scarf and a really faded old video shop poster for SCREAM 3. Very odd indeed. One might almost go as far as to say it looks Pikey. Housing association of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here