Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Win on Tuesday...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
And we're back to one point outside the playoffs, with plenty of good players on the way back, new players bedding in and looking good, and Ince and March continuing to cement themselves as quality players.

Makes all the doom and gloom after Watford look a bit silly, doesn't it? I'm not saying we're definitely going to make the playoffs but it is still WIDE OPEN and there's a lot of football yet to be played.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
NSC is no place for reasonable argument or optimism.

GET OUT.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Leeds will be a tough, tough match. I'd be happy with a point but a win would superb, if ever there was a time to kick-start any kind of push then Tuesday would be it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whenever we have put ourselves in a position to reach the play off places we seem to blow it so perhaps we will change that this week. After yesterday I am very optimistic as I am sure we are heading in the right direction and formation.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't forget we need to raise that white flag because McCormack plays for Leeds :lolol:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I can't help but think we will need to score at least 2 to win on Tuesday so a draw for me which still keeps us in touch

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Brighton could have done with playing this match around the time it was originally meant to be played. Not only is Brighton's record in midweek matches at the AMEX this season dismal, but Leeds have been galvanised since the furore regarding Brian McDermott the week before last. That's only succeeded in unifying their players as a group. A win is needed, but a draw looks the most likely result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here