Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What % of our fanbase reads NSC ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Reason I ask is that I spoke to a lot of fans yesterday who haven't ever been on here, some had never heard of it. I was surprised by this

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Reason I ask is that I spoke to a lot of fans yesterday who haven't ever been on here, some had never heard of it. I was surprised by this

NSC represents a very small minority of BHAFC fans

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Less than 6,000 active members - subtract those who don't go to games for whatever reason which suggests that it's not that surprising that many fans haven't ever been on here or even heard of NSC.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
NSC represents a very small minority of BHAFC fans

A very small minority? Really? there are 1100 users online now, and it's not like there's much going on. Almost 6000 active members suggest it's a fairly large group.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I usually deny any knowledge of nsc, leaving me free to post absolute bollocks in the comfort of anonymity.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I usually deny any knowledge of nsc, leaving me free to post absolute bollocks in the comfort of anonymity.

I tell everyone that I'm Lord Bracknell and they all buy me drinks.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Less than 6,000 active members - subtract those who don't go to games for whatever reason which suggests that it's not that surprising that many fans haven't ever been on here or even heard of NSC.

More people 'use' NSC by reading it and never registering than do so by logging in.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A very small minority? Really? there are 1100 users online now, and it's not like there's much going on. Almost 6000 active members suggest it's a fairly large group.

Of which a lot are not BHAFC fans and we get large crowds therefore a small minority

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Lots will be logged on but away from their laptop/pc/tablet.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
What's our fanbase ?

If it is 6,000, then 100% ish is the answer.

If it's 600,000 it's almost less than 100%.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A true story . When we played you in the dunk sending off game at selhurst i got talking to a few weeds in our club , i mentioned in conversation if they went on the NSC and they said " No , its full of idiots " so i let it go :blush:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A larger group of supporters come together on here than in any other supporters club or group.

Only on match days do more Brighton fans gather together in the same place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here