Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds - Massive Game

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
A win would be great, a draw ok, but to lose would be a nightmare and the season as good as over.

Shame they just put in 2 good performances, and now have some stability behind the scenes.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I was just reading that their new potential owner is selling Cagliari to buy Leeds. He said he was swapping a Fiat 500 for a Ferrari. I think his new car needs a major service.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We won't win because it is the mighty Leeds coming to us, they are Champions of Europe

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we need to win this game or we are 100% fuct play - off stylee......we pretty well are anyway. Evening games do not fill me with confidence...!!

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Starting from yesterday I calculated we needed 36 points from our remaining 18 games to make the play offs. 2 points per game over an 18 game run is a tough ask, but if you do it you'll likely be the form team.

We got 3 yesterday so a draw on Tuesday would keep the 2 points per game going, but doesn't really work like that does it, we need to get ahead of our target ASAP. It's not a must win as there's a long way to go but it's certainly a must not lose game. Leeds are a point behind us so should have the same target, so hopefully a nice open game. Our usual Tuesday nighters are against teams who park the bus and we struggle against those of late.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Very sad to miss this match would love to be there, will not even be able to listen as I will be working at that time. Hope to see a good result when I log on after work.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We won't win because it is the mighty Leeds coming to us, they are Champions of Europe

Fortunately awe struck at Leeds manager Micky Adams is no longer here.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fortunately awe struck at Leeds manager Micky Adams is no longer here.

I shall miss Gus Poyet telling us what a massive & important club Leeds are, to be honest.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And how they love him and he'd like to go back there one day.

Quite. Even when they're below us in the table and getting smaller crowds.

Massive club.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
game has draw written all over it !!!!they have one,yes one very good striker ,but will do enough,they will out sing us as per,they will have lads in town early doors and have plenty sussex based leeds in our end,same old,same old

o

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
game has draw written all over it !!!!they have one,yes one very good striker ,but will do enough,they will out sing us as per,they will have lads in town early doors and have plenty sussex based leeds in our end,same old,same old

o

Been a great atmosphere at the last two VERY exciting games against Leeds at the Amex, I hope we can get behind the team and get a win this time.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

o

After what happened up there it's possible

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The signs arent good as Leeds look to be playing to get results for McDermott and when we have been in a position to crash into the play offs we have f....d it up, on most occasions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here