Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Murray

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Goodluck to him. Look forward to seeing him play in the prem. Always thought he was good enough.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
If he played for you you'd be in the prem :O:whistle: all you had to do was pay him what he was worth :nono:

Remind us what you all thought of him after his first season?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
If he played for you you'd be in the prem :O:whistle: all you had to do was pay him what he was worth :nono:

you sad twunt, it's 6.30am on a Sunday! Get off your rivals forum and get a life!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Great to see him back, the cheers and singing when he came on made your hairs stand up.
Looked sharp, and a move near the end, when he beat two men and passed wide to Ince, then raced in the box to get on the end of a cross that didn't come, was lovely to see.
Hopefully gets the winner against United in two weeks :bowdown:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Good luck to him.
I hope he can continue his comeback and make a success in the Prem.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It was great to see glenn get off the bench yesterday , i was surprised how lean and sharp he looked considering the amount of time hes been out . The atmosphere went up a few notches when he came on which made it extra special , when he scores it will take the roof off :clap:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Remind us what you all thought of him after his first season?

Genuinely? I thought he was decent but Dougie didn't seem to agree and either played him in a completely isolated position or used Jermaine Easter instead. Once he realised the latter was pony and started playing a proper winger, Murray scored an incredible 31 goals.

Still makes me laugh that you let us have him.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Despite the fact it will be for the Palace I'll be very glad to see him get a chance in the Prem. If Guys hadn't decided to sign CMS rather than keep Murray it may well have been with us. Poyet's biggest mistake.

Why you decide to let a player that scores in your system go for free then spend 2.5m on a player that didn't fit in with your system or fail to build a team that works around him I'll never know.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Genuinely? I thought he was decent but Dougie didn't seem to agree and either played him in a completely isolated position or used Jermaine Easter instead. Once he realised the latter was pony and started playing a proper winger, Murray scored an incredible 31 goals.

Of which, how many were dodgy penalties? And I do m to remembet a lot of your lot moaning that we had sent you a load of old rubbish in that first season when he only got 6 all season

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Fool. We didn't let you have him.

He was a free agent when you signed him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here